Anduhyaun Read more [...]
Founded in 1972, Wigwamen Incorporated, a non-profit and charitable organization, is Ontario’s oldest and largest urban Aboriginal housing provider.
Toronto Housing SItes:
- In the West end of the city, most of our units are located in the area bounded by Eglinton Avenue on the north, Bloor Avenue on the south, Bathurst Street on the east, and Jane Street on the west.
- In the East end of the city, most of our units are located in the area bounded by O’Connor Drive on the north, Eastern Avenue on the south, Victoria Park on the east, and Broadview Avenue on the west.
- Wigwamen Terrace, our 103-apartment complex for seniors, is located at 14 Spadina Road beside the Native Canadian Centre of Toronto just north of Bloor St.
- Wigwamen Waabnong, our 92 unit apartment building, is located at 20 Sewells Road, just east of Neilson Road, and right beside the Malvern Community Recreation Centre.
- Estorada, our 60 unit apartment complex, is located at 228 Galloway Road in the West Hill Neighbourhood, not far from Lawrence Avenue East and Kingston Road.