Miziwe Biik Aboriginal Employment and Training was created in 1991 to meet the unique training and employment needs of aboriginal peoples. Miziwe Biik provides the Greater Toronto Area’s Aboriginal community with training initiatives and employment services.
- Comprehensive employment and job search services
- Assessment of skills, interests and experience
- Job search strategies, including resume preparation
- Information about careers and occupations, local labor market, employment and training opportunities
- On-the-job training, work experience
- Help in maintaining employment
- Information and referral to other employment and community services